RATES & PRODUCTS
|Types of loans offered
||Unregulated bridging loans
||Yes - all charges per draw-down not on facility
||England and Wales
||1st charge (2nd charges only with a Aspen 1st)
||Commercial and residential
||80% LTV residential and 70% commercial
||£75k (£50k for a second property)
||£1m net per property - multiple properties per customer acceptable
||Employee, Sole trader, LLP, Partnership & Ltd
||UK residents and UK corporates only
|Our turn around
||8 working days residential and 12 commercial
||OMV 180 day residential & VP 90 commercial
||1.75% (paid from arrangement fee)
|OUR PRODUCT TERMS:
|Reduced initial interest rate per month
||0.85% - 0.90% (see PDF)
|Early redemption charge?
|Interest rebate on early repayment?
||Yes (subject to 3 months minimum)
||0.00% - 0.50%
|Potential extension of concessionary rate?
||Yes (discretionary - 2 months maximum)
|Extension of term on same rate as last month's?
||Yes - 2 months over max LTV interest rolled
|Valuation fee (charged at cost – paid direct)
||By estimated property value
|Legal fees (charged at cost – retained)
|Title insurance & processing fee (retained)
||See PDF (subject to receipt of the loan)
|Admin fee (retained)
||£375 (subject to receipt of the loan)
LOAN TYPES OFFERED (ALL UNREGULATED):
- 1st charge - investment property, purchase.
- 1st charge - investment property, refinance.
- 1st charge – investment property, lease extension.
- 2nd charge - investment property (subject to our having a 1st charge).
- 1st charge - refurb (light no regs/planning) or 1st charge - refurb (heavy inc. regs/planning).
- 2nd charge - commercial loan on main residence (subject to our having a 1st charge).
- 1st charge - commercial property.
EXAMPLE LOAN PURPOSES:
- To help complete the purchase of an auction property
- To help purchase and refurbish a property
- To refurbish a property
- To purchase a property as an investment or to add a property to a buy to let portfolio
- To buy and sell a property where this can be done for a profit
- To help fund an urgent liability such as a tax bill
- To provide funds needed for a business or investment purposes
- To help purchase a lease extension
OUR RATES AND PRODUCTS – DOWNLOADABLE PDF
ADDITIONAL FEE TABLES – DOWNLOADABLE PDF
OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS – DOWNLOADABLE PDF
OUR TERMS OF BUSINESS – DOWNLOADABLE PDF