|Types of loans offered
||Bridging & Light Development
||Yes - all charges per draw-down not on facility
||England and Wales
||Resi, HMO's, Prime Semi Comm & Commercial
||Prime – E & B8
||75% LTV Residential and 70% commercial
||Employee, Sole trader, LLP, Partnership & Ltd
||Foreign and UK accepted
|Our turn around
||Sub 10 working days
||OMV 180 day Resi & Mixed & VP 90 Commercial
||1-2% (dependent on volume)
|OUR PRODUCT TERMS:
||From 0.59% (see PDF)
|Early redemption charge?
|Interest rebate on early repayment?
||Yes (subject to 3 months minimum)
|| 1 months interest
|Potential extension of concessionary rate?
||Yes (discretionary - 2 months maximum)
|Extension of term on same rate as last month's?
||Yes - 2 months over max LTV interest rolled
|Valuation fee (charged at cost – paid direct)
||By estimated property value
|Legal fees (charged at cost – retained)
|Title insurance & processing fee (retained)
||See PDF (subject to receipt of the loan)
|Admin fee (retained)
||£375 (subject to receipt of the loan)
ADDITIONAL FEE TABLES – DOWNLOADABLE PDF
OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS – DOWNLOADABLE PDF
PRIVACY STATEMENT – DOWNLOADABLE PDF
OUR TERMS OF BUSINESS – DOWNLOADABLE PDF
LOAN TYPES OFFERED (ALL UNREGULATED):
- 1st charge - investment property, purchase.
- 1st charge - investment property, refinance.
- 1st charge – investment property, lease extension.
- 2nd charge - investment property (subject to our having a 1st charge).
- 1st charge - refurb (light, heavy, medium).
- 1st charge - commercial or mixed use property.
EXAMPLE LOAN PURPOSES:
- To exit a development loan
- To help purchase and refurbish a property
- To help complete the purchase of an auction property
- To purchase a property to add a property to a buy to let portfolio
- To help fund an urgent liability such as a tax bill
- To provide funds needed for a business or investment purposes
- To help purchase a lease extension